Okay, so I admit that I am obsessed with Sephora by OPI Nail Polish Shades. I love them, I love them, I love them! Here are four great nail polish shades from Sephora by OPI that I plan to wear this fall:
1. Dark Room: a smokey deep evergreen (shown above). This shade is a new addition to the Sephora by OPI and I think it is a great fall color. Dark Room will complement a ton of outfits. Wear it with blue jeans or pair it with an opposite color like bright orange. It’s going to look great!
2. 212-Sephora: a smokey black irredescent with flecks of gold and copper glitter. This nail shade is a really great fall shade because it combines dark and gloomy with fun and girly. A perfect glam combo. 212-Sephora nail shade just begs to worn out to a flashy New York night club!
3. Madame President: primary red…of course. Take charge of your life this fall and go bright. Lighten up those dark fall colors with a nice presidental punch of red.
4. Caffeine Fix: dark plum coffee. I am still quite obsessed with finding that perfect royal purple. This one is deep, dark and sleek. Wear it with something light and neutral like nude to really make the color pop.
To check out more colors that I love from Sephora by OPI…click here
For a casual summer sandal, I love these metalic flip flops by Guess. They are $59 and are so much nicer than a boring old flip flop.
Wear them with a dress or skirt, or pair them with shorts for a twist on a casual look.
Now if I could only find a great matching bag…
Also, if you are looking for a great nail color to pair…try Lagoon-a Beach from Sephora by OPI.
To read more on Bravadora about the best nail shades from Sephora by OPI…click here!
1. What A Broad by Sephora by OPI
This deep royal purple happens to by my favorite purple nail shade! It is rich and deep purple without being overly bright or too dark.
What A Broad is a perfect purple for all year round! Click here to read about Sephora by OPI’s most popular nail shades!
2. Perky Purple by Essie
A fun almost pinky purple that brightens up anyone’s toes and their day!
Perky Purple is a GRAPE bright shade perfect for a summer day by the pool!
3. Passionate Fruit by Revlon
A shade that mimicks a similar shade to Essie’s Perky Purple, but is actually scented!
Revlon’s new scented nail enamel collection could either be a flop or a big hit…I am still not sure if scented nails is the new big thing, but it sure sounds fun to try!
4. A Grape Fit by OPI
This new shade from OPI’s Summer Brights Collection brings bright fun colors for the nails and is paired with Paige Denim’s hot new collection of cropped pants and shorts.
A Grape Fit is a rich purply shade and is totally GRAPE!
5. Rio Nights by Orly
The darkest of the GRAPE BUNCH is Rio Nights by Orly. This nail shade comes from Orly’s Carnivale Collection which features the vibrant colors of Brazil’s most famous festival.
Rio Nights is a dark royal purple that keeps the party going!
Click here to read more articles on nails on Bravadora!
This fourth of July don’t forget to show your patriotic colors: Red, White and Blue!
Red: Grab a powerful red lipstick to wear out to a picnic or a baseball game.
Mac in Russian Red is a hot lipstick shade that looks great on all skin types!
White: Spritz on a light refreshing summer scent like Bvlgari Eau Parfumee White Tea.
Bvlgari breezy sexy scent is a delicate mixture of White Tea, and White Pepper with light notes of amber, wood and musk.
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee in White Tea emodies a soothing, unisex scent that captures the essence of summertime romance.
Blue: Complete your patriotic look with a blue nail polish like Sephora by OPI new nail polish shade in Underwater Fantasy.
To read more about Sephora by OPI nail polish best shades click here!
Sephora by OPI Nail polishes have sold extremely well because of their durability, their wide selection of high end colors and a relatively fair price of $9. Below are the top 5 best selling Sephora by OPI Nail Polish Shades in no particular order:
I’m with Brad: a shimmering wine over dark coffee. Reviewers describe it as a dark purplish or wine chocolate with a hint of glitter.
Metro Chic: dark smoke with hint of purple. Metro Chic is probably the most popular shade in the Sephora by OPI Nail Polish line. Reviewers say the color is actually much grayer than the color shown with just a hint of lavender.
Run With It: shimmering dove gray. Reviewers say Run With It is a nice change from the dark nail color trend. It is a subtle neutral shade that goes with most of your wardrobe.
Opening Night: midnight navy. Opening Night is another very popular color among reviewers who describe the color as amazing, spectacular, wonderful and smooth. Reviewers love Opening Night from Sephora by OPI.
Cab Fare: shimmering bright yellow. A suprising favorite from reviewers, Cab Fare has its positive and negative reviews. Depending on your skin tone, this will either look great on you or it will look terrible!