1. Sephora Favorites and Best of Sephora: If you do a search for Best of Sephora on Sephora’s website you can find Sephora’s Favorites which also includes beauty products that have won their Best of Sephora seal. Throughout the years I have used Sephora Favorites to find great, quality beauty products that have actually become some of my favorites. In their Complexion catergory under Foundation, BareMinerals SPF 15, a Best of Sephora winner, is my favorite summer time foundation. Another product I love in this catergory under Tinted Moisturizer is Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer which also happened to win Best of Sephora. Lastly, another favorite I share with Sephora is Nars Blush in Orgasm which won also won Best of Sephora and happens to be Sephora’s Favorite Blush.
2. Top Ten Lists: Recently I stumbled upon their Top Ten Lists which really excited me. Sephora’s Top Ten Lists include the following categories: Suncreens, Most Searched For Products, Bronzers, Value Sets, Moisturizers, Basics, Tools, and Natural & Organic. Sephora’s Top 10 Most Searched For Products is a great way to find products that others are seaking out and totally gives me beauty inspiration. Sephora’s Top 10 Value Sets are a great way to find great deals on products you already love. Sephora’s Top 10 Bronzers introduce me to bronzers and bronzer shades I had never even heard of before! And of course, I love, love, love their Top 10 Natural & Organic List which includes some of my favorites like Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment and Plantlove Bake Illuminator.
3. Sephora Picks: Basically a random list of around 40 products that Sephora lists as their picks. I love finding fun little things to try like LAVANILA deodorant in Lavender, Coconut, Vanilla etc.
4. Best Sellers: A list of Sephora’s best selling products by category. This list is buyer driven so you can definetly find what products millions love and continue to use. A few examples: Dior DiorShow Mascara, Nars Blush, Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel, Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish, Go Smile and much much more. AND..there is an awesome “Men” Category of Best Sellers which has totally great products!
5. Ratings & Reviews: The awesome thing about Sephora is customers can review the products they buy. Sephora currently has over 300,000 reviews. You can find reviews on any product, by categories, or by Sephora’s list of either Most Popular Products or by Top Rated Products. Most Popular Products are beauty products that have recieved a significant amount of popular votes such as Sephora by OPI Nail Color. Top Rated Products have a few votes but all the votes are the highest rated. I would definetly spend time exploring their Most Popular Products list where thousands of customers have reviewed and rated these products.
6. What’s Hot Now: Sephora’s What’s Hot Now section is a great seasonal way to stay current with the trends. It features great categories like Summer Fragrances, Get Your Bronze On and Summer Hair Savers.
So now go explore Sephora! And let me know if you find your favorite new product!
1. Best Overall Bronzer: Guerlian Terracotta
Winning awards from Allure Magazine, Instyle Magazine and Sephora in the best bronzer category, Guerlian Terracotta has gained a massive following.
“Every 30 seconds all over the world a Terracotta is sold!” (Guerlian)
This moisturizing bronzer is long lasting, comes in 6 different shades and gives you a year round tan.
Click here to read more about Guerlian Terracotta on Bravadora!
2. Best Shimmer Bronzer: Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick
The original shimmer brick that started off all the buzz, Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick creates a deep shimmery bronze glow. This shimmer brick set off a makeup trend that captured beauty editors attention. Due to the popularity of the original shimmer brick, Bobbi Brown created 6 other shimmer bricks in addition to the Bronze Shimmer Brick.
Read more about why Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick is one of Bravadora’s Eight Most Demanded Beauty Products here!
3. Best Matte Bronzer: Mac Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
This lightly frosted bronzing powder is ideal for enhancing a tan. Mac Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze is described by Mac as “bare shouldered bronze” and is a long time favorite of Mac customers. This bronzing powder gives the skin a smooth even tone while conditioning skin.
4. Best Anti-Aging Bronzer: Cargo Bronzer
Cargo Bronzer is made with a touch of iridescent shimmer which gives skin a youthful glow and is made with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to keep the skin conditioned and fight against the damages of free radicals. Cargo’s Bronzer has won awards such as Glam.com Editors Pick and Best of Sephora 2008. Cargo’s best selling product comes four skin illuminating shades.
Read more about the benefits of Vitamin E on Bravadora here!
5. Best Natural Looking Bronzer: Hoola by Benefit
Benefit’s ever popular Boxed Powder Collection features great hits including Hoola, a natural looking bronzing powder. Hoola by Benefit is a best of Sephora winner and reviews rave about its natural, seamless blending quality.
Which one is your favorite? Take the Bravadora Best Bronzer Poll and find out which one is in the lead!
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish has been a favorite product among many beauty experts.
Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish is made with awesome ingredients like Luffa fruit, which exfoliates the skin; Shea butter, Jojoba butter, and Sweet Almond Oil which moisturize the skin; and Pure Honey and Soy Milk Protein which leaves the skin looking smooth and polished.
Keihl’s Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish won best body scrub for Instyle Magazine Best Beauty Buys 2008 and Allure Magazine Best of Beauty 2008.
You can get a 6.8 oz tube online at kiehls.com for $27.50 or you might be able to find it at your local target store.
The T3 Bespoke Labs Featherweight hair dryer is made with a tourmaline gemstone which helps enable max negative ionic and infrared heat production which in turns helps eliminate fizz and shorten drying time.
The result of using the T3 Bespoke Labs Featherweight hair dryer is smooth, sleek hair in a short period of time with less damage to the hair.
The T3 Bespoke Featherweight stands out from the rest of the tourmaline hair dryers because it weighs less than a pound. The combination of its quick drying time, light weight, and sleek results make the T3 Bespoke Featherweight hair dryer a favorite among beauty experts.
The T3 Bespoke Featherweight won Allure Magazine Best of Beauty 2008 and Instyle Magazine Best Beauty Buys 2008 in the category of Blow Dryer.
The T3 Bespoke Featherweight hair dryer is one of Sephora’s Favorite Products. You can pick one up at Sephora for $200 and it is worth it. Fans and experts agree this hair dryer is a long-lasting favorite.
A great way to take a break from heavy foundation is to substitute it with a sheer moisturizer with a hint of color.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is hydrating moisturizer that gives sheer finish to the skin. Experts agree that Laura Mercier’s Tinted Moisturizer is the best way to get a natural even skin tone.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer won Allure Magazine Best of Beauty 2008 in the category of Tinted Moisturizers.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer has also won Instyle Magazine Best Beauty Buys 2008 and has won consistently over the years.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer won Best of Sephora 2008 and 2007. You can pick up a 1.5 oz bottle for $42 at Sephora. It works great for traveling (airplane OK) and it last a long time!
Read more about Laura Mercier here or in The 8 Most Demanded Products.